Tax services for individuals

Most Canadian-resident individuals are required to file an annual tax return reporting their world income. We prepare personal tax returns for a wide range of individuals, including small businesses, partnerships, rental properties and investment income.

We also deal with the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) on behalf of our clients. This includes handling issues such as responding to CRA requests for information, to assisting with formal appeals and filing voluntary disclosure submissions where appropriate.