Accounting and auditing services
Middleton & Associates has been preparing financial statements for clients since 1989. We understand the importance of having clear, concise financial statements in a timely manner to assist in effective business decisions and planning.
The initial stages of recording transactions throughout the year is key to having useful information in a timely manner. When required, we provide assistance in the initial setup of accounting systems for clients, training in the use of various accounting packages, as well as bookkeeping services (both in house and on-site). We find this approach allows us to develop an in depth understanding of our client’s business which allows us to provide insightful advice and complements our tax and accounting services.
Our typical accounting and auditing services include:
- Audit and financial reporting
- Financial statement reviews
- Compilation (Notice to Reader) engagements
- Monthly or quarterly bookkeeping services
- Preparation of HST returns
- Preparation of information slips (T3’s, T4’s, T5’s, etc.)